Please call The Cakehound at 614-372-5362 or email email@example.com with any additional questions or for clarification.
Are dogs allowed in the store?
- Goodness, yes! That would be so sad to be a bakery for them and they had to wait outside. Very welcome, and they will be greeted with treats and/or pets. We only bake for dogs- not humans, so regulations are a bit different that typically human bakeries.
How do I order? :
- Click on order> select desired items> schedule your pickup date on the cart page> select pickup again and check out! You will receive an order confirmation e-mail or text after placing order & a pick up notification on the day of your order. Check spam/junk if you're not seeing e-mails, mark as not spam and move to inbox.
- Your order will be ready anytime during business hours on the date you select to pickup
I forgot my pickup date... :
- Pull your confirmation email and click "view order" , scroll to the bottom and your pickup date should appear. If you can't find it, give us a call and we can search it using your last name.
How long will it take?
- Online orders can be picked up in 3 business days
- Special orders take a minimum of 5 business days, longer during busier weeks and holidays. All special orders require pre payment- no exceptions.
What do I need to pre order?
- All cakes need to be pre ordered; other items are available on the shelves and in the bakery cases on a first come first serve basis- just like a regular human bakery
- Large quantities of pupcakes or cookies
- Personalized cookies are better to be pre-ordered. Why? Sometimes the pawstry chef isn't in house to write on baked goods, and they need to "set up" for a minute or two before being packaged- definitely not an item that can be bought off the shelf in an hurry.
Can you ship?
- Only shippable items are pawty hats and cookies. All cakes, cupcakes and specialty meals are for in store pickup only.
Do you have cakes available if I didn't order?
- Sometimes! Give us a call or stop in. We generally have cookies that can be personalized on site if cakes aren't available. Safest bet is to pre-order, and know that your pup will be happy with any items in our bakery case!
Are your treats human grade? / Can I eat these?
- Yes they're human grade ! We bake with whole wheat or coconut flour, applesauce, egg, pumpkin, carrot, honey, vegetable based fat, unsweetened coconut, and use all natural powders- never any dyes. Powders: spirulina, beet, turmeric, carob, peanut.
- Yes, you can eat them... but you won't enjoy it!
How can my pup be featured on social media and/or website?
- Tag us @thecakehound on Instagram and Facebook
- Send photos with instagram handles (if you want to be tagged) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- we LOVE a goofy picture- a perfectly posed shot is nice, but the reality is silly pictures are just that, silly and funny, enjoyable to look at!
Also featuring Cheerful Hound , Doggish , Contingo Dogs , Girls Gone Raw and Crude Carnivore for all of your additional accesory and treat needs. Stop in and see us